Introducing the Pet Health Club (Available in all Wellpets West Country Practices)
A great way to spread the cost of the preventative healthcare for your pet and save some money!
Benefits of joining the Pet Health Club:
As a member each year your pet will receive:
• Vaccination Course or Booster
• Kennel Cough Vaccination
• 2nd Health check at 6 months
• All year Worm Treatment
• All year Flea Treatment (annual flystrike for rabbits)
• Cost Price food (non-prescription)
• Annual Urine Test
• UNLIMITED FREE Nail Clipping with our nurses and twice a year with a vet
• Microchipping or £15 voucher (one per plan)
• 50% off Retail cost of First Bag of Food (one per plan)
• 25% off Prescription food
• 10% off Dentistry & Pet Passports
• 10% off Pet Shop Sales & Geriatric Screenings
PLUS YOU’LL GET
20% OFF selected Lifetime Care Mediations and Neutering
100% OFF Direct Claim Administration Fee
How much will it cost?
Prices start at just £7.80 per month for a Rabbit, £12.50 a month for a Cat and £12.50 a month for a Small Dog.
Additional Pets pay £1 less per month.
If you are interested in the Pet Health Plan, please either download a leaflet below for more information or give us a call on 01492 877049
To join this popular scheme you can either download an application form below or pick one up in the Surgery. We've also attached the Ts and Cs.
Confused about the difference between Pet Health Club and Pet Insurance?
* - Urine Test covers Katkor but not Cystocentesis or Catheterisation.
** - Nail clipping only available at point of healthcheck (i.e. twice per annum)
*** - Subject to availability. To be eligible for the cost price food, members must pay for the food prior to the Practice ordering it.The food will then be available to collect, provided it is in stock, on the next working day.